What do you think of that statement? Heard it tonight. Figured it might cause a stir on here...
Church today was awesome. Dr Emil Silvestru, from Creation Ministries, was speaking this morning. He used scientific data to prove that the Creation Story in Genesis is true and not a "myth", or whatever the athiests call it...
He came back tonight and gave a lecture on Noah's Flood, and how that happened. I was completely enthralled. Tomorrow night he is going to be at Rock Church talking about Dinosaurs. I am going to take the boys.
You can check out their website at
www.creationontheweb.org
I am going to do that right now.
I hope that you all had a blessed day...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
3 comments:
Not being a connosoeur (oh oh, Princess, I think I need a dictionary) of the scientific, I can not say that I would rush home to "research" and "regurgitate" (another opp for the dictionary?), however, I do find that being able to refute evolution SCIENTIFICALLY is pretty AWESOME!
You go, Science Guy!
(Beat Brain again!!) TAKE THAT!!
Connoisseur...
Regurgitate is right...hehe
But I love science, and this is fascinating.
And Brain, had not commented on my blog in AGES, so no fear of him beating you...*sniff*
Gotcha!
I stand corrected. I could have looked that up myself, but it's easier to get you to do it for me... and funnier!
Cheers!
Oh, Brain, when you read this: Shame on you!
Post a Comment