Greetings once again from Newfoundland. I am having a FANTASTIC time! It is so beautiful here, I told Karen I would move here in a minute...even if there isn't a Walmart!
Having said that, tomorrow we are going into Cornerbrook and will likely end up at the Walmart. She is also taking me to a really nice restaurant. I can't wait.
Not sure what is on the agenda for today. Practicing my piano and my guitar obviously, other than that, who knows!
Yesterday we went to the Codroy Valley. It was gorgeous! I will post pictures when I get home.
Last night Karen's father's friends came over who he plays in a band with and we (well they mostly) had a bit of a jam session. It was really fun. I quietly followed along with them as best I could. Couldn't really keep up, hence the QUIETLY! But I was just trying to get the knack of chord changes. He says I will know how to play something before I leave.
And with that, we are about to leave to at least go do some banking...
Have a great one, everyone!
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
4 comments:
Glad you're having a good time. :) Is there a Newfie version of Wal-Mart? If there is, you should go there instead. You know, just to make your experience more authentic.
There is Giant Tiger...haha That is more like a Bargain Shop (like over in Halifax) though.
I am having a good time. Can't wait to go take more pictures.
We are having a quiet day today. Karen needs to get a novel and play read before she goes back to work on Monday.
I will just play here and with my instruments.
There must be a Wal-Mart SOMEWHERE on that great big rock!!
*hugs*
We are actually going to a walmart tomorrow in Cornerbrook.
*smile*
Post a Comment