Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Off To "The Land That SPRING Forgot"

*OK, no more lime green. It is one of my favorite colors, but I must concur, that color in a font is very hard on the eyes!*

My truck is all packed and I am sitting here all showered and dressed and ready to go. The tea is steeping to be put into my travel mugs, and I am chatting with Fabulous Princessa Mirabella (who so graciously decided to keep me company on MSN while I wait for it to be time to go).

Al said to wake him shortly before I leave, so I will wake him about a half hour before I go (So I will wake him in about 20 minutes or so).

So, even after procrastinating in 345 different languages, I am still ready to go with time to spare!

I don't think I forgot anything. I think I packed everything in my closet (that I actually wear), so if I don't have it with me I DON'T OWN IT! That's OK, because we are going to Cornerbrook on Saturday. I can get it there!

I did not get as much sleep as I had wanted. I was doing very well, drifted off in no time (listening to Elvis purr), and got about 4 1/2 hours when the STUPID PHONE wouldn't stop ringing! So, once I was awake I began to obsess, and, well, after that I just got up. I had something to eat, talked to Princessa a bit, then went back to bed to try again. I had my alarm set for 11:45 so I could get up and shower and do all the things I just did. But I did not get back to sleep. Good thing too, because my alarm was set for 11:45 AM! I am supposed to be on the Not-Ship then!

Well, everyone, I am about to log off here...

Pastor Brother Brian, get that last paper done and sent in, THEN you can ride VROOM, VROOM up and down the driveway all you want!

Lois, I am so happy that you are reading my Blog and keeping up with me. I can't wait to see you in May (?)!

Elizabeth, sorry, but that Lime Green was hard on the eyes!

Tanya, TAKE CARE OF YOU! April will talk to you while I am gone.

Kath, I got everything done! You are so smart! Thanks for your help.

Kelly, I am going to miss you too Honey! Remember to pray for me during Bible Study today! I will be about to get on the {very rocky} Not-Ship about then!

My Princessa Mirabella, I will miss chatting with you while I am gone. I will try to at least email or something.

And...HEY KAREN! I'M GOIN' TO NEWFOUNDLAND!

I will try to check in on y'alls' {that's plural you know} Blogs while I am gone.

Love to everyone...

CIAO for now. Be back on Monday!

PS...if you live nearby, check on Al and see if he needs anything please.


And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

4 comments:

April Mullen said...

*sigh* What to say? I will miss chatting with you to.

Don't get seasick on the Not-ship.
Sing at the top of your lungs, put the window down once in a while, and pinch your ears; I find that keeps me awake.

Have a GREAT TIME!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

I have Gravol so I won't get Seasick {I HOPE!}.

I plan on singing! And I usually put the window down when I get drowsy. But I don't think I will pinch my ears! I will just stop for more tea... By the time I get there I will be so hyped up on caffiene the Gravol won't even knock me out! hehe

*sigh, too*

Bye Bye Princessa

Living On The Edge said...

Donna Jean, have a wonderful trip and try to enjoy yourself. As someone told me just recently, "You derse to be happy and enjoy life." Blessingsmy little sister.

PS: that paper was finished last night/early this morning and email to Dr. Prof. Chris Killacky. Not I have one more, a take-home exam, only 2500 words; due April 23. No problem.

Enjoy your trip.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Hi Pastor Brother Brian,

I am posting from the Not-Ship. I found internet!

I am glad that your paper is done. Now to get that other one out of the way and you will be FREE!

So far I have had a good trip. The drive was good. I slept half the passage. We should be there in about 45 minutes. I have 25 minutes of intenet time left, but MSN does not work, so I can't use it. Oh well, I am emailing and blogging and checking everyone else's blog. I hope you have a good week!

Love your Baby Sister...