Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"Donna Day" ~ Short & Sweet {Just Like ME! :) }

  • Got Up
  • Showered
  • Checked emails, etc
  • Searched for matching lipstick - found none, made do
  • Left for Bible Study
  • Was NOT late
  • Juliet gave me breakfast - Thanks Juliet! {My Man~Child says I am "spoiled"}
  • Had Bible Study on Fasting ~ Committed to work toward "fasting" (something that keeps you away from other more important things, like family, God, etc) in the way of making sure I go to be before midnight every night this week. Oh God, PLEASE HELP ME!
  • Had an AWESOME prayer time at Bible Study
  • Left to meet my "friend" at the mall ~ SUPER YAY!
  • Went and picked out my second pair of glasses. {She helped} They are the same as the first pair only a different color... Yeah, so I like them A LOT
  • Took her to see her daughter at her work.
  • Went to Timmies for an iced tea {she had her de-caff coffee, and so did her 5 year old "Um, I'll just have coffee..." SO cute!}
  • Came home, gave her the tour of our new house.
  • Showed her all the things I have sewn lately.
  • Played piano and sang for her.
  • Made supper, ate, played piano some more {recital is tomorrow}, showed her how badly I play the guitar.
  • Took Al to Bible Study, the Man~Child to Youth (Queenie went to Girls Group with her friend, and the Boy~Child was at his "other home" - I really think I am going to have to start paying his friend's mom child support!)
  • Special Friend, her son, and I went to Timmies (again) to meet up with her daughter for a bit.
  • Went to the mall so son could play on the play equipment. Went to Dollarama.
  • Then it was time to take Special Friend back to her place she is staying while in town. *sad face* Said our good-byes.
  • Went and picked up Al at Bible Study, Man~Child at Youth, Boy~Child at his "other mother's", came home to Queenie (who beat us)
  • Now typing blog and on MSN with the Princessa. Going to bed VERY shortly.
So, how was YOUR day??

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Fun Day! :) I LOVE that Isaac drinks coffee!

April Mullen said...

I loved that post. It is just how I would do every one...

YAY for "special" friends.

My day went by quite blurrily.

*giggle*

Love, Princessa M.

Anonymous said...

I waited and checked all day...and all I got was that??? Well...I will not sit and wait all day again for a blog update...haha...Am glad you got special time with ur "friend". I am sure you are still brimming with excitement...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kelly said...

Did you get to bed before midnight?
;)

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Hey Kelly,

I DID get to bed before midnight! Was IN bed by 11, lights out by 11:30!

Did you abstain???

{And yes it is so cute...Um...just coffee..." I love Isaac!}

Hey April,

That was all I had the time or energy for last night. If I hadn't have done it that way I would still be typing! haha

Ibitz,

I have learned that you can't please everyone all the time. Sorry last night was not your turn. hahahahaha Tonight's will be better. But, see, I HAD to be in bed before midnight!

{And yes, I was VERY excited!}

Kelly said...

I did. :) So far, so good!