I really do not like pink... So, I changed it again... And Kelly's comment was when it was yellow. It was also orange, teal, lime green, olive... But I think I have decided on RED! Bright... Bold... Energetic... What do you think??
I am going out with Kelly today. She has errands to run and I need to get my antibiotics for my sinus infection. Need to try to find sneakers for the boy~child. So, right now I am going to have a shower and get ready to go as it is almost time. I will be back ~ periodically...
Have a great day!
10:42PM
Well, I lied... I said I would be back periodically and I wasn't. I went and met Kelly and the boys as Superstore, where I had to get my prescription. From there we went to Walmart and wandered around there for a bit. I got some cereal and some DVD-R's and some Post-It! Notes... and left them all in the trunk of her car! {I am so brain~dead when I am sick... I know, I KNOW, "What do you mean, 'when I'm sick'?"}
From Walmart we went to Mic Mac {since my watch said it was only 2:45!} We made it from Zellers to La Senza {to check out 5/$20.00 panties!}, when Queenie called to make sure I would be home in time to take her to cheerleading for 5:00, since it was after 4PM!}
Note to self: Get a new watch tomorrow!
I came home, got her, went to Sobey's to get something easy for supper. Al called the cell, I forgot to give Queenie her cheerleading money so I needed to take it in right away! WHY they couldn't wait til we picked her up I will NEVER know!
Came home and "Mommy" was here. {My very good friend Deborah... Why and how we ended up calling each other "Mommy" is really a mystery... But I think it has a lot to do with the fact that our kids were small and we would say "Go tell Mommy...", blah blah blah...that and neither one of has our Mommy with us any longer...} Anyway... It was nice to see her. Haven't since way before I went to Newfoundland! Hope to get to see her over the weekend but we'll see.
Tonight I spent some time trying to play my guitar. I really REALLY suck!
Now it is time for bed...and it is not even Pumpkin Time yet! Look at that!
Tomorrow is my eye appointment. YAY! New glasses. {I lost mine in Newfoundland...} Then Kelly and I are going to go back to Mic Mac because we ran out of time today. Tomorrow night is also our 12 hour prayer vigil at church. We are doing the 10:00 hour (Al is leading it), so if you have any prayer requests, let me know and I will take them along.
I am going to go to bed now. I hope that everyone has a good sleep...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
3 comments:
Yup, definitely red. Good work, Princess!
Have fun with Kelly!
xo
I'm glad you had a great day.
Keep up with the guitar (and I doubt you really suck that bad). Have fun shopping at Mic Mac (I am jealous). And, pray for those struggling to include God in their lives. (A prayer vigil is an awesome idea)
Love, Princessa
P.S. I almost turned the computer off and went to bed before reading your blog... I quickly checked myself... and then put my bed plans on hold. (See how much I love you?)
I know you love me Princessa. Who ELSE stayed up with me half the night waiting for it to be time for me to leave to Newfoundland? Noone... not even Dear Hubby!
When you come next week we will go to Mic Mac.
Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment