It was Cheerleading Day. Queenie had a competition so we ended up not going to church so we could go to that. It was pretty good, except for the crazy parents and their stupid LOUD cow bells and noise makers. (They hurt my ears!) Her team did not place yesterday, but she was really good about. She knows that this is her entire team's first year and they were going against teams who have been at it for years. She had fun though and that is all that matters.
The rest of the day was a bit of a write off. Just lazed around, trying to get warm...STILL!
Dave and the kids stopped by for a short visit, looking for Ryan's 30 hour famine sponsor sheet. It is not here.
Had spaghetti for supper.
Went to bed by 9:30 (I think it was before that, but not sure of the time). THEN...
Then the phone rang... It was Al's Dad. He invited us to come down next Sunday for a combined B-Day BBQ for Al's grandmother, Dave, and Queenie. We aren't going. She has Cheerleading on Sunday and can't miss it with Provincials coming up. We will have to take a rain cheque. And besides that, Al will be gone to NB Friday and Saturday so he will be tired, etc. So... there you go. ROCK ---0--- HARD PLACE (that "0" is ME!)
That was Sunday. Let's see how today pans out... So far I am, you guessed it, FREEZING! Is this infection EVER going to leave my body? No? I didn't think so. I have absolutely NO immunity left between the White Blood Cell disease and the Fibromyalgia... That is why my doctors say "Don't get sick!"...as if I have a choice! BUT, that is today, and this is yesterday's post... So, more on that later.
Have a good Monday, if that is possible!
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
2 comments:
Hey Donna! I gave Juliet the $ for your book on Sunday. I hope you get warm and feel better SOON!
You should never have gotten sick, honey... and: how am I supposed to come visit you if you are STILL sick?
Would you like me to bring a heater?
P.S. I am very interested in some photos....
Post a Comment