Tuesday, April 17, 2007

In Comparison...

This post is going to be rather beige!

I did not do much today. Went and got Elizabeth and took her to run errands. I booked an eye appointment for Friday, since I lost my glasses in Newfoundland! Made a really yummy supper. Took Elizabeth back home. Then Al and I went over to see Cooper and Geraldine and baby Cory for a little bit, then down to check on poor Scooby and his broken leg, and now home again.

Talking to Princessa Mirabella on MSN and kinda listening to Jimmy Stewart in a movie on TV. I love Jimmy Stewart...

So, that was today... Not near as exciting as my more recent posts. SO...if this bored you to tears, feel free to look at my Newfie pictures again!


And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

4 comments:

April Mullen said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one without much to say today.

*Thanks for being my friend.*

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

I am very honoured to be called your friend...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking me where I needed to go, thanks for the new flip flps, thanks for supper, even if i had to cook my portion, your's smelled so much better... I may try to make my own stuffing and gravy...see if i can duplicate your dish and how it smelled...thanks for dessert...mmmmmmm fruit salad...thanks for just being my auntie...

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

You're welcome for all the above...