Thursday, April 12, 2007

Did You All Drop Off The Planet????

I go away and all of a sudden there is no one updating their blogs, no one is commenting on mine! I am only in Newfoundland (The Land That, as it turns out, Spring Did NOT Forget!

I am going to practice my piano and my guitar now.

Hugs to everyone who thinks of me and checks my blog while I am across the Pond!

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I CHECK, I CHECK! :) Actually- three times today! Miss ya!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Well thank you Kelly. I am glad that SOMEONE is thinking of me!

I miss you too. I went to the Codroy Valley today. It was beautiful. Took some pictures. Will post them when I get home.

Don't know what tomorrow will bring, but Saturday we go to Cornerbrook.

Karen's Dad is teaching me some stuff on my guitar. I am pretty excited!

Miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Well I am guilty of not posting but not of not reading...I love the quilt! You did a wonderfuljob and I am sure that it will keep you warm. I am sure missing you more than you know! I will see you next Sunday? Bye for now you ...me

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

My quilt IS VERY warm. I will probably fix the mistakes when I get home. (I got lazy/tired and did not pin it before I sewed it up the center and so it puckered)

Are you possibly coming for Peter's farewell? That is GREAT! I can't wait to see you!

Love you lots!

April Mullen said...

are you talking about me?

i sooooo sorry... PRINCESS!

xo

*sniff* it was just so hard to look and see nothing different.

April Mullen said...

For the record, it is 1:37PM on Saturday and I am checking... you haven't posted anything new, and, as predicted, I am SAD.

*sniff* Miss you.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Well My dear April,
It is 11:13 pm and I have replied and posted and edited and MSN~ed and YOU are no where to be found and now I am sad *sniff* - and very tired. I am going to go wash my face, call Al and go to bed. I come home tomorrow night on the 11:45pm crossing so I do not imagine I will sleep much. Want to keep me company on MSN tomorrow night??

Talk soon!