Overslept...alarm did not go off...was late for Bible Study...WENT to Bible Study...went to Timmies...came home...put roast in oven...rearranged computer and love seat so I could be sick and be on MSN with Princessa at the same time...decided I felt too crappy even for MSN...went to bed...slept til Al got home...got up, had a bath...fed people supper...went to Timmies...went to Bible Study...came home, rearranged computer and love seat to I could be sick and be on MSN with Princessa at the same time...
This is what it looked like when I was talking to the Princessa... The monitor is SUPPOSED to be on TOP of the desk, and the keyboard and mouse are SUPPOSED to be where the monitor is. The love seat is SUPPOSED to be under the window, and I was SUPPOSED to be in bed! How pathetic do I look?? {Thank you to my man~child for taking such a pathetic picture of his Mama!}
This is what it looked like when I was talking to the Princessa... The monitor is SUPPOSED to be on TOP of the desk, and the keyboard and mouse are SUPPOSED to be where the monitor is. The love seat is SUPPOSED to be under the window, and I was SUPPOSED to be in bed! How pathetic do I look?? {Thank you to my man~child for taking such a pathetic picture of his Mama!}


5 comments:
I love that you wanted to be with me so much that you would re-arrange furniture; but I think all that made you feel too crappy to talk. *sniff* I don't want to make you more sick, Princess.
Take care of YOU.
Love and Hugs *arms fully extended* (sorry, but I don't need to get sick too! hee hee)
xo
I felt too crappy to start with... I was actually on my way to bed when you popped on and I wanted to talk to you so I made a bed on the love seat...
*No, you don't need this stupid sinus infection, it hurts*
Love Me
I hope you're feeling better soon!
Find a new template. Pink hurts my eyes :-)
Pretty new blog. Classy, yet happy. :)
Thanks Kelly...I like HAPPY... It IS Spring, afterall...now we just need to tell the weather man!
Post a Comment