Friday, April 13, 2007

Am Off Soon To Go For A Game Of Pool

But I thought I would pop in and just let everyone know that everything's hunky~dory over here on The Rock.

We had a quiet day today. Which is good because the lack of sleep has caught up with me. We are going out here shortly for a game of pool then home for an early night as we are leaving for Cornerbrook at 6:30AM!

I was just beckoned so I must run. We want to catch Canadian Tire before it closes too.

Take care of each other til I get back!

Love~N~Hugs!

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

6 comments:

April Mullen said...

*sniff* I never get to play pool..

LUCKY!!!

Glad you're having fun! (miss you)

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

I never do either, that is why I suck!

(Miss you too...can't wait to get back to Not-Digby to see you...oh and Brain too!)

April Mullen said...

This is me checking again.

*sniff, sniff* I still miss you.

April Mullen said...

me again.

miss u

xo

Anonymous said...

I am soo glad that you are having a good time. It always does the soul good to get away from home
and even better for the soul to get back home. Have fun in the WalMart and think of me...who has nothing like that for an hours drive....love me...missing you!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

HI Lois,
Don't feel bad! We drove THREE hours to get to the Walmart!

Love you SO much!

Hi April,
Miss you too. Will check for you on MSN later.

Love Me