Personally, I really like the classy~ness (yes Kelly, I made that word up) of the other Template, but I must admit I like the neatness of this one with everything in its own little box... Not that my LIFE is neatly arranged in little boxes (yet Kathleen!), but it would be very nice if it were (is going to be very nice when it is!), but I do like the fact that this Template is easier to follow.
So, why did I change this now? NOW when I have so many other things to do??
Procrastinate
pro·cras·ti·nate - /proʊˈkræstəˌneɪt, prə-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[proh-kras-tuh-neyt ]
–verb (used without object)
1.
to defer action; delay: to procrastinate until an opportunity is lost.
1.
to defer action; delay: to procrastinate until an opportunity is lost.
–verb (used with object)
2.
to put off till another day or time; defer; delay.
2.
to put off till another day or time; defer; delay.
v. To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
v. To postpone or delay needlessly.
verb1. postpone doing what one should be doing; "He did not want to write the letter and procrastinated for days"
2. postpone or delay needlessly; "He procrastinated the matter until it was almost too late"
to delay or put off doing something
Example: Stop procrastinating and do it now!
Arabic:
يُماطِل، يُسَوِّف
Chinese (Simplified):
拖延,延迟,耽搁
Chinese (Traditional):
拖延,延遲,耽擱
Czech:
otálet, odkládat
Danish:
udskyde
Dutch:
talmen, uitstellen
Estonian:
edasi lükkama, viivitama
Finnish:
vitkutella
French:
remettre à plus tard
German:
verzögern
Greek:
χρονοτριβώ, αναβάλλω
Hungarian:
halogat
Icelandic:
fresta
Indonesian:
menunda-nunda
Italian:
procrastinare
Japanese:
ぐずぐずする
Korean:
지연시키다
Latvian:
atlikt; novilcināt
Lithuanian:
atidėlioti, vilkinti
Norwegian:
utsette, somle (med)
Polish:
odwlekać
Portuguese (Brazil):
procrastinar, protelar
Portuguese (Portugal):
protelar
Romanian:
a amâna; a lăsa pe mai târziu
Russian:
медлить; откладывать
Slovak:
odkladať
Slovenian:
odlašati
Spanish:
aplazar una decisión, *tarea
Swedish:
skjuta ngt framför sig
Turkish:
bugünün işini yarına bırakmak, ertelemek
I think this is my favorite:
To delay or put off doing something
Example: Stop procrastinating and do it now!
And that is what I am going to do not, STOP PROCRASTINATING AND DO IT NOW!!!
Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's off to work I go...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
9 comments:
I like the new colors, eventhough you and April's look alot alike.
They look some alike, but different enough that I know it is mine and not hers hahhaha
It is very difficult trying to post on Tanya's Blog!
I like the fact that after you proclaimed your procrastination, you went on to procrastinate more my listing procrastionations in 345 different languages! I just burned you 4 cd's...1 girlie artist, 1 worship music, and 2 mixes with just random loud stuff. Everything from Wierd Al to U2. :) I hope you like them.
Kelly, you made me laugh!
Thanks! I am sure that I will love the CD's. I can think of YOU while I listen to them!
Love Me
Love the new colour scheme...not as pretty as lime green would have been.
That's it? That is all you have to say? After ALL THE WORK I did on this today, Elizabeth Dorene, that is all you have to say? Nothing about the pretty pictures? Nothing about all the wonderful definitions of Procratinate (You a LIBRARY TECH, you'd think, would appreciate THAT).
*Hurmph*
What a wonderful, fantastic job you did on finding so many different definitions of procrastinte, and wow, you even found so many different ways to say it in so many different languages. I am very proud of how you wasted your time today, when you were supposed to be packing. I spent the day cleaning out the closet, pardon me, Tammy did 90% of the work. I just stood back and supervised... See, i can procrastinate just as well as anyone else. I had been putting off the closet for a week. So, congratulations Auntie Donna Jean on getting so much work done today. Yes I am sassy.
I have my music almost all packed. I have my toiletries all packed. I have MOST of my clothes packed. I really am further ahead than I think I am...
Congrats on the closet TAMMY!
I am almost afraid to comment, Princess. I am worried that you won't think I have enough to say. I only have ONE thing to say, though:
You only changed your blog because I wrote this morning that I was going to change mine! Now, how is it going to look when I go and do an overhaul???
Thanks alot!
*smirk*
Post a Comment