I had a rather productive day, as you can see!!! I completely re~vamped my Blog! {I do not know what "~" is, but I like it so much more than the "-", but that's just me.} You can read the reasoning behind all that in the post below, as well as the Title Description (or whatever they call it).
*Excuse me, I have to let Stupid in, he is barking*
I also just spent 2 hours adding all kinds of lovely photos here for your viewing enjoyment. {I did not like the empty space on the side as you scroll down the Blog entries.} { I also like "{ }" much more than "( )", but again, that is just me.}
So, did you read all the great definitions I found for "Procrastinate"? Interesting, eh? Even all the foreign languages!
Oh, I did a load of laundry, so now everything is clean to go to Newfoundland. Not all dry, but clean. My bed is FULL of things that need to go into the suitcase. I packed my snacks into Ziplock bags.
*How did we ever survive without Ziplock bags? I mean, really! They're incredible!*
Made a yummy supper...and Cody ate down the road. SO, if he eats down the road again tomorrow there will be enough steak for supper tomorrow night. I cooked EXTRA sweet potatoes so I could have them for lunch tomorrow. I love sweet potatoes, with butter and salt and pepper.
I TRIED to call Saturn a ZILLION times today to get the truck in to check the whistling around the doors, but they must have been SWAMPED because I kept getting a busy signal. Think I will just go in tomorrow and see Len and see if he can make sure they are checked before I leave for Newfoundland in the middle of the night.
Al is on duty. That really sucks! Kelly is making her grocery list. Princessa Mirabella is away for the night. Don't know where Sandy is. Don't know where Tanya is. Got NO BODY to talk to on MSN. Perhaps God is trying to get me off my derriere and into my room to get my stuff done. Suppose? But, if I leave the computer, April {Princessa} might pop onto her laptop like she said she would, then I would miss her.
So, take a look at the pictures. I think you will like them. Let me know if you do, or if you don't, too, I guess.
I am going upstairs to at least pack what is on my bed.
Thirty-six hours from now I will be in North Sydney waiting to board the ferry. Excited much???
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
5 comments:
I'm pretty sure the "~" is called a tilde- it's the thingy that goes over "n's" in Spanish to give them the "nya" sound (as in
Espanol, pronounces "e-span-yol" but I can't figure out how to get the tilde on top of the n.) That's what I think.
That is what I thought it was (though I did not know what it was called), but like you, could not figure out how to put it over the "n").
*Still sitting at the computer...*
I love the pictures... the space doesn't seem so wasted now... plus, you are a really great photographer!
Nice job, Princess...
*hug*
Now, get back to work!
Thank you Princessa... I hope to get lots of pictures in Newfoundland and I can post them on here too.
Hey Auntie.
Y'know... I never even realized that I had the same template, but that's okay.
I love the pictures, very well done. :)
I'm at work. Look for a post later.
Post a Comment