Well, I am on the boat... Not sure if we left yet, I think we are about to. It is about the right time. Oh, there is the announcement. We are leaving very soon. It is the same boat I came over on. It is a good boat I did not get sick at all.
I had a good trip to Newfoundland. It is such a beautiful place, and the Penney's are such gracious hosts! It was so nice spending some time with Karen! And her Dad was a lot of fun trying to teach me to play the guitar. He kept telling me I was not going to learn everything over night. It took him 10 years to learn all he knows. But I had fun. Mrs. Penney, unfortunately, had to work all week, and Karen and I were in Cornerbrook all day Saturday, and today she and Mr. Penney went away for a bit, then Karen and I went away for a bit, so I really only got to see her in the evenings and during suppertime. She did prepare some lovely dinners though!
Today Karen was feeling pretty crappy with her cold, so we had a quiet day. I tried to scan some of her Dad's music to email to myself but ended up very frustrated and it did not get done. We did go see her friend Trudy who got engaged on Friday. That was pretty nice.
I believe the boat is moving now. I can feel it in my stomach! Oh MAN I hope I don't get sick. I took some gravol, and I expect I will go to sleep pretty soon. Yeah we are moving... I must get up and move around. Sitting her while the boat is turning around does not feel so good!
Princessa, if you happen to come on, try to stay signed into messenger because I will come back.
Love to everyone...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
3 comments:
YAY! :) See ya Wednesday!
Donna Jean, I am glad you had a good trip. Please drive safely. Love ya.
I'm so sorry to have missed you on the Not-ship. I was on my way home from Lockeport when you started sailing, then when I got home, I went STRAIGHT TO BED.
I hope you had a good sail and were able to avoid sea-sickness.
Can't wait until you're home safely.
xo
Post a Comment