Today was an BEAUTIFUL day! I even went outside! I took my Bible Study books out on the back deck to do my lesson. I looked around the yard to see what the previous tenants had planted that were sprouting up. I called Geraldine and Crystal to come up and sit out back with me because it was SO nice and sheltered from the wind. Even the DOG was good!
Geraldine, the neighbourhood gardening expert, walked around with me and told me what was what and what I needed to do to ensure their continued good health (and, some, to improve their health). I have Hyacinths! Pretty neat I think. And lots of lilies, and tulips, and crocuses, and "goat weed" (a ground cover) - but mostly lilies.
Then I even went for a WALK! OUTSIDE! We walked to the Canex as Geraldine needed a few things. We met Al walking up from the bus stop getting home from work so we made him walk with us. He was little "frustrated" that I had already gotten the mail today on my way home from having tea with Kathleen. Kathleen and I had a nice visit and tea and muffins. I haven't seen her in about 6 weeks so it was nice to re-connect again.
We walked back from the Canex and went to Geraldine's. We ended up having supper there. That was nice. Then I came home and cleaned a bit because MY LOIS is coming to see me tomorrow. YAY! I am so excited. I get her all to myself for a whole afternoon (well, her and her 5 year old).
I am now waiting for the dishwasher to stop running so I can go on up and have a shower (if there is any hot water left!), get into my nice clean bed {I stripped and washed the sheets today too!}, and do my Bible Study lessons for tomorrow.
Kelly, I think we need to go back over PROCRASTINATION!!!
I hope you all had as nice a day as I did today. Pleasant Dreams... Or if you are reading this tomorrow, have a SPLENDIFEROUS Day!
*How is that for timing? The dishwasher just stopped!*
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
3 comments:
Come to think of it... I WAS outide today. I hugged Craig outside. I just didn't get to linger in the sun as I would have liked.
I love the sun.
And you too.
xo
Maybe procrastination is a spiritual discipline. The art of not doing something that could potentially stress you out. Maybe Drury covers that one in his book
We can ONLY HOPE Kelly!
See you at Juliet's... I am off and running... Late as usual. {Couldn't find a lipstick that matched... at least I have a good reason this time!}
Post a Comment