Friday, April 20, 2007

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS DEAR PRINCESSA

Today is Princessa Mirabella's birthday. Everyone sing...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Princessa Mirabella
Happy Birthday to you!

I wish I could have gone to your birthday dinner... Oh well, I get to go to the prayer vigil instead and try to plow my way through a couple hymns on the piano!

Today I went for my eye exam. I got to the bank machine to take out the money to PAY for my eye exam and...NO BANK CARD! I went in and told them I forgot it at home, and could I please have my appointment then go home and get it and come back and pay. And so I did. Tried to pick out new glasses, but of course the ones I liked the most were the most expensive, so I left to think it over.

I then went to DQ to get Blizzards for Kelly and me and went and had a nice little visit with Kelly.

After that I stopped into another glasses store to look at frames and I FOUND THE PERFECT PAIR!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! And they have the clippy~on sunglasses {which is good because my prescription sunglasses are just about dead}.

They are even more than the other ones, though, BUT they DO come with the clippy~on sunglasses, AND they are buy 1 pair get 1 free.

So, on payday I will go in and order them as they won't order them unless they are at least half paid for. {crappy} So, I will be squinting and having eye strain for about 3 more weeks... But I am pretty excited about these glasses! They are really funky and bold! And, well, as you know, life is too short to BLEND IN!

Time to get ready to go to the church. Hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful sunny day {before it snows again!}

CIAO


And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

4 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY for new glasses! :) I'm glad you found a pair you like. I hope your hour goes well tonight. See ya Sunday!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Hey Kelly,

As Peter said to Al when it was "finally" his turn:

This hour has 22 minutes!

Which is about what he had as we went WAY off schedule...as per usual. It really was a nice, Spirit-Filled, Spirit-Led vigil (the 2 hours we weret there), as I am sure AJ will (has already) tell you. Get him to tell you about my Boy... I was pretty proud of him tonight (and I think AJ was a little, too).

Time for bed, it is a quarter to Pumpkin Time...

April Mullen said...

Yippee! Let me hear it again!

1...2...3...

*giggle* Thanks for the birthday shout out! Glad your day was so productive... and turned out so movingly.

Love, April

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Well since I couldn't be there to help you celebrate I needed to make sure you knew I was thinking of you. And you're welcome!

Have a good sleep Princessa...