
She got lonely, so she sat on my shoulder for a while. (MAN I AM losing my hair! Holy Crap!)
Here she is waiting for our table.
Getting some lovin' from Tanya.

She is waving good-bye (I told you they weren't in order!)
Waiting for Elizabeth to pay the bill.
The Princessa and me outside the restaurant.
Good little Princessa ate ALL her lunch!

Her fortune cookie. It said "Something exciting will happen soon at work."
Just so everyone knew who she was. Royalty in their midst! That does not happen everyday!
She got a little carried away with her fortune cookie and made quite a mess. The waitress was not overjoyed - tsk, tsk.
We are just arriving at the restaurant. She was so excited!

Elizabeth could not wait for me to STOP talking and pucker up for some Princessa Lovin', and caught me with my mouth open! OY!
Much better Ibitz!
April and her favorite - Pepsi!

So, this was her outing to the Chinese buffet. She had so much fun! ALMOST as much fun as the rest of us!
Love you Princessa Mirabella! Can't wait to see you Friday! YAY!
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It













8 comments:
Hey Donna:)
Hey Kelly:)
Nobody has anything to say about your/my outing to the Chinese food place. They don't know me; don't take it personally.
Obviously, I had SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!
WOO HOO!!!
You guys are were too great to take me along. Thank you for the safety belt, the kisses, the veggies and the fortune cookie! :)
Love and Hugs!
2 more sleeps! :)
I'm glad you enjoyed the pics April. We had so much fun... I'm surprised we weren't kicked out for laughing so much.
Also, Donna forgot to mention that you fell in your pepsi... tsk tsk tsk
hahahahahahahaha
roflmbo!!!
what a nice swim! :)
Yes I forgot your swim in the Pepsi! I guess you should't have had that last one! Woo Hoo!
You were a lot of fun April... I am sure you are just as much fun if not more in real life... Cheers...drive safe on your way to the City... will keep you in my prayers til Donna or someone lets me know you arrived safely.
aw thanks, Elizabeth. That's very nice of you.
AND I AM MORE FUN IN PERSON!!
hahahaha
roflmbo
Post a Comment