Today was the nicest day we have had all year! It was 20 degrees! Beautiful! {Probably snow next week..., no I am not a pessimist, I just know that it snowed the day Queenie was born, so even though it was nice today does not mean we are finished with the icky snow.}
We even went to "Camp Cooper" today. AND DID NOT FREEZE OUR BUTTS OFF! Deborah came over for the afternoon too. Then about suppertime we all left to go home and rest because tonight was Fight Night, and we were expected to go back to watch the fights.
So, we came home and I went for a NICE nap. Then Geraldine called us to come back early because she cooked - she always cooks a lot and then calls us to come eat. It really is nice... We had chicken stir fry and it was YUMMY! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of pepper! Mmmmm...
Then it was time for the fights to come on. We did not get through the first match and Al was asleep in the recliner so we came home. He is gone up to bed and I am not far behind him. I am T-I-R-E-D!
I guess that's it. Tomorrow is going to be super busy, so I had best get my butt into bed and get some sleep. I think that nap only made me tireder because it was not enough sleep.
*I really wish I could find my bag of almonds...*
Anyway, that's all for tonight. Have a nice sleep, and Beautiful Sunday... 'Night All...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
1 comment:
Wow! Sounds like you had a great day. What a blessing the sunshine is; so refreshing!
I, for one, feel renewed!
Love and hugs!
(Have a good sleep)
Post a Comment