Saturday, April 28, 2007

Busy Saturday

And I am tired... SO, sorry Elizabeth...

  • Got up
  • Went over budget with Al
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Ordered glasses
  • Brought Al and groceries home
  • Left to go get Kelly
  • Picked up Kelly and boys
  • Went to dollar store
  • Went to Walmart
  • Took Kelly and boys home
  • Came home
  • Went to Cooper's for BBQ
  • Stayed for a while til Coop got sick
  • Everyone came here
  • Stood outside on the deck a few more hours in the cold
  • Everyone left
  • Came inside
  • Talked to April on MSN
  • Blogged
  • Now going to bed

It really was a bit more exciting than that but I am tired.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday...


And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

2 comments:

April Mullen said...

Girl... GO TO BED NOW! STOP TALKING TO ME! YOU're going to get SICKER!!!!!

I love you too much...

Now, GO!

xo

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

I am going... Talk to you tomorrow.

*Can't get sick, I have important company coming next weekend!*