Trying to get things ready for my trip.
Laundry (shrank my wool sweater, have bras hanging all over the dining room...Not my forte!)
Cut out bits for my quilt (also all over the dining room!)
Called my friend who just happens to be a personal organizer to get her to help me make my list so I wouldn't forget anything...Man she thinks of EVERYTHING! Thanks Kath!
Called and talked to Lois ~ YAY! I miss her so much and can't wait to go see her!
Fought with our music program for the rest of the day trying to figure out how to make CD's. I got about 5 made to take with me. I just hope they aren't all blank!
I WAS going to try to pin some of my quilt together but I am completely exhausted, so I think a hot bath and my nice warm bed is in order. I have, after all, all day tomorrow, I was told...
Sorry for the not-so-exciting post tonight, but I really am drained...physically and emotionally.
Night all...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
5 comments:
That was a pretty sad entry...Nothing too exciting..kind of drab...However it looks like the highlight of your day was talking to Lois...
Hope you are ready for your trip.
The hightlight of my day WAS talking to Lois!
And no I am not ready yet. I still need to get my blanket put together. I have most of the stuff I want to ready and am waiting for Al to get my suitcase from downstairs.
I can't believe that I did not comment YESTERDAY! I am slipping... that, or I DID comment and you REJECTED ME! Oh oh... what could I have said?
Well, Princess... I'm glad you got to talk to Lois. I hope that put a BIG smile on your face!
How's that quilt coming along?
*hugs*
Donna Jean, when do you go to NFLD? Soon? Very soon? I hope you have a GREAT trip and I pray for traveling mercies.
Love Pastor...well you know
No my dear Princessa, you did not comment yesterday... You were too busy with your "other" friends! I had to talk to CRAIG! haha
I am so happy that I got to talk to Lois. I was talking to her daughter today and she and I are going to plan a trip up to see her, just the 2 of us. Probably won't be til mid-May, since I go to Newfoundland in 4 days!!!
My quilt is still in bits... I will have to work on it tomorrow... Can you PROCRASTINATION???
Yes Pastor...Well you know, 4 days! I am so excited. I made my list so I won't forget anything... It is 4 pages long! Thank you for the prayers! And have a wonderful service on Sunday. We are heading to Truro Sunday after church to have Easter Dinner with Al's mother and step-father.
Hope to see you BOTH very soon...in NOT-Digby!
Post a Comment