I went and got my haircut today for Newfloundland. It is really short. But it grows so fast at this length that if I had not gotten it this short I would need it cut again before I go to Newfoundland next week. Did I just say NEXT WEEK? I think I did! I am going NEXT WEEK! YAY!
So, what else did I do today?
I went to visit the vampires at the hospital and they took 5 vials of blood! Left a big bruise. Queenie also had to get blood work done. She cried. She asked me if it was going to hurt. I told her "They are going to stick a sharp metal thing in your arm. What do YOU think?" I hate needles and I was not going to lie to her. I always hated it when they lied to me and told me things weren't going to hurt and then they did.
So then errands, and home for a bath and a nap. WHO gets up that early? I mean really. The lab is open til 3pm Elizabeth!!!
So now, I need to start getting my things ready to go see Karen. As I do my laundry I am going to pack what I want to take.
I picked up 3 sweaters today at ECLIPSE! ECLIPSE... a regular-sized person store! Anyway, one was $4.99, and 2 were $7.99. Who shops at Value Village when you can get NEW sweaters that cheap??? I got the last of the shampoo, gel ~ type stuff I needed, so now I just need next week to hurry up and get here! Karen HERE I COME!!!
So, that was today. Looking back it was a waste of Al's last day of leave. I should have spent it with him, but it is too late now. He only has a 3 day work week this week anyway. Then Friday off, Saturday and Sunday of course, then Easter Monday, then he goes to work on Tuesday, and Tuesday I go to sleep for a few hours and have to leave for the ferry at 3AM. And I am on my merry way... So I will get to spend some time with him over the weekend before I leave.
Well, seems I napped through supper, so I am going to see what I can rustle up to eat. Have a great day all...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
9 comments:
How exciting! You had a GREAT day! A haircut... new clothes... ice-cream! Every girl's dream. Not to mention that you are going on a Mommy-away trip NEXT WEEK!!!
*sigh* Some people get all the right breaks. I'll give you some toast with butter and peanut butter if you put me in your suitcase. NF is the only province I haven't seen.
On second thought... you don't want a sore back all week!
TTFN!
I will take you to Newfoundland! Get Craig and/or Mom and Dad to watch Mya and COME WITH ME...
Run away together? I hardly know you! *snicker*
Ok, well, we will just have to PLAN a trip together...after we get to know each other better, of course!
*snicker right back at ya*
OK... There are several points that need to be cleared up here...The lab may be open til 3pm but some of us are unable to wait that long... If I didnt have to take 2 needles and 4 pills at breakfast time, and all with food, I would gladly, gladly wait til 3pm... but alas it is not possible... Vampires they may be but at least you didnt pee all over your bandage on your hand cause the "Vampires" can never find a vein in the arm... Of course no vampire has been able to in 7 years... After they run out of veins in my hands, next stop is the feet... so be thankful that they can get it out of the arm and that we can do it during regular bloodwork hours... the feet require admittance to the hospital...Now who has the right to complain more I wonder...LOL...OK so enough about that...
Next point, I hate shopping. No matter what, I HATE SHOPPING...especially at Mic Mac Mall... even if Diet Coke is on sale cheap. The problem with shopping, and especially with you, is that I spend too much money on things I really do not need. After all 9 more bars of soap were not necessary since I am still working on the 12 I bought in January at Shoppers when it was on sale.
I am sure I had a 3rd point but I am not sure what it was...but thanks again for taking me shopping and doing what I needed to do...hence the vampires, blood, etc.
You forgot the Sweaters onsale so I don't freeze my boobies in Newfoundland (where they FORGOT to tell them it is Spring!)
And, I still hate needles, I still hate mornings, and I would come visit you in the hospital...in the AFTERNOON!
Now, I did not tell you to buy 9 bars of soap. In fact YOU are the one who handed ME the soap that was on sale, that I, too, did not need...
And Diet Coke on sale is ALWAYS a reason to go shopping.
AND...I did take you home before the whole Walmart fiasco (OK, so there wasn't a REAL fiasco, but I HATE that new store, it ALWAYS SEEMS like a fiasco just getting in and out of there...BUT I did not try to go Truro on the way out today!)
I thinks that's all. Oh, and no, I did not pee in my hand. They gave ME a cup!!!!
Well I am glad someone would come visit me in the hospital while they try to get blood out of feet... but the problem with that is is that it would be in the QEII not DGH, so bridge fair and parking fees... So you probably wouldnt... even at 3 in the afternoon...LOL
The soap I handed you was "unscented" for 1.50... now I was thinking more about your friend Julie then I was you...so there.
I LOVE DIET COKE...thank you for introducing it to me and making addicted to it just as much as you are.
The sweaters were a steal... you got 3 beautiful sweaters basically for the price of one. Your boobies would probably freeze and fall off since they are so small now... Mine would just kind of freeze in place and I would walk around looking like Madonna in her cone bra... Again I am laughing so hard I am rolling on the floor.
I am so proud of you for not taking the wrong turn to get out of Walmart...how about taking the bus next time? That is fun... There is no crosswalk from the bus stop to the parking lot of Walmart...So its a mad dash with hopes and prayers that everyone can see you...I am happy you brought me home before you went to Walmart... I had coffee with one of my many many male friends... This guy was halirious... But Thursday's coffee date will be so much better... Get to wear my new purchases...
Thats it for tonite...I look forward to tomorrow's blog.
Now you KNOW I would go to Halifax. ANY excuse to be able to go to the GOOD Walmart!
And as for the bus...they scare me...
And your "new purchases"...I SO don't want to hear about that...lalalalalalalalalalalala
Small boobies??? Have you not LOOKED lately????
That's All...Good Bye...
OK I will give you that...the good Walmart is in Bayers Lake... Or the one in Halifax...either way...any of them are better then the new Dartmouth store... So I guess you would come visit me in Halifax... Of course seeing them poke needles into my veins in my feet probably would not be the best time to visit.
You were there when I bought my new purchases... haha... well some of them...not all... Anyway...
Off I go to talk to Mike about our new quote from Church the other night.
Post a Comment