Went to Cornerbrook today. It was a lot of fun. And surprisingly far away! It was 3 hours to a Walmart! And what did I buy at Walmart? Almonds for the trip home so I have a protein snack... Woo Hoo!
We went to a bunch of other stores though and I did some shopping. (Can't tell you what til I get home and show Al)
I went here today: http://www.newfoundlandemporium.com/aboutus.html
We had supper a very picturesque spot called Humber Valley Resort. It was incredible! Mansions everywhere you looked. "Summer homes" they were! Imagine! I, of course, has caesar salad and seafood chowder. It was good but not as good as the chowder at 5 Fishermen! That is the best ever I had!
That is it for now. Am going to have some nachos then probably go to bed!
Night All...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
4 comments:
Yay for an update! :) Glad you're having a good time! When are you coming home?
Hey Kelly,
(Yes is skipped church, these folks don't go to church and I wouldn't know where to go. I asked Karen to take me, and she said that I would not want to go their church *C&E* because it is B*O*R*I*N*G "especiall after YOUR church" she said)...
I am sorry that I took so long to update yesteday we were gone ALL day. I am going to do some scanning here and I think I will take a drive down the coast to Margaree. Karen is sick as a dog, Hannah is out playing, her parents are away for the day so if I go for a drive she can get some rest.
I will be home tomorrow afternoon (when you are teaching piano! And AJ had Tuesday off, so I won't get to see you til Wednesday)
Talk to you soon.
Love Me.
Hi I like the other one better. I am glad that you are having a good time. Hurry home to those who love you and you know that Al will be fine with what ever you bought. He loves you too much.........me too.......later...me
All those times I looked and there was nothing. Today I looked and there were THREE!! I feel behind; but it's not 'cause I don't love you... I was O-U-T!!
I'm glad you've had such a good time!
xo
Post a Comment