I think my sinus infection really caught up with me today. I thought I'd lie down on the sofa for and hour or so... Woke up about 4 hours later! Throat still sore, head still achy, so I did not do much today. Cleaned the kitchen, practiced some piano, that's about it.
I believe I will do as a wise friend is doing right now and go have a hot bath, put some nice clean blankets on my bed and GO to bed - with a book of course! Have to get my lessons done for Bible Study this week.
I hope that you all enjoyed the sunshine today. And I really hope it is going to be nice tomorrow too!
CIAO...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
2 comments:
Your friend certainly does sound wise. Isn't it nice to have wise friends? I think it's nice to have wise friends.
Hope your bath was LOVELY. (mine was ;))
xo ciao!
Confession time...
I did not get my bath. I just thought I would check "one more thing" on Facebook first... And, well, you know the rest.
Had a shower this morning though!
Post a Comment