The Hillbilly's Ten Commandments
(posted on the wall at Cross Trails Church in Gainesboro, TN.)
(1) Just one God
(2) Honor yer Ma & Pa
(3) No tellin' tales or gossipin'
(4) Git yourself to Sunday meetin'
(5) Put nothin' before God
(6) No foolin' around with another fellow's gal
(7) No killin'
(8) Watch yer mouth
(9) Don't take what ain't yers
(10) Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff
Now that's kinda plain an' simple, don't ya think?
Y'all have a nice day.
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
5 comments:
Okay... I LOVE that!
I can tell you're feeling better!
You go, Sister-Princess!
I thought it was hilarious!
And yeah, at least I stopped crying...
Night Sister-Princessa...
Love the updates...gives me smiles way up here in Doaktown........love ya....Lois
Oh Lois,
I am so glad I got to talk to you. I miss you so much! I want to see you. We are planning to go to NB in May. Al is planning to go to Man Alive in Quispamsis. I have NO IDEA where that is in relation to you, but maybe I can drop him off there and come to YOU? We will have to see...
Please look after yourself and do not work so hard. I can't live without you...I love you.
Hello Lois, waving to you from Niagara!!!! Glad to see you're still with us. You may not be in body but you're still in our hearts :) Still looking for a church with a Sunday school teacher as good as you.....nearest one is in Doaktown :( Love to you and Bill and the kiddies
Post a Comment