Sunday, April 8, 2007

Emotional Train~Wreck

Today has been an emotional one for me. Things that should not have me weepy, have, and I have no idea why! Things that I haven't thought of in ages, things that I have NEVER thought of, things I have been trying NOT to think of... It is all RIGHT ON THE SURFACE and I am crying at the drop of a hat...About nothing, about everything... I don't know why... Is it because it is Easter and it is an emotional day? Is it because it is another Holiday without Mom and Dad? Is it because I am overtired? Is it because I know I am going away in a few days? Is it because I am a raving lunatic??? I just don't know what it is inside me that makes it so easy for me to cry! Why can't I be one of those people who just seem to not FEEL anything? Why do I have to FEEL things so HARD? WHY do I have to GIVE so much of myself to EVERYONE? Why can't I just love people on the surface like normal people do and not from the very depth of my being... Totally and completely, holding nothing back? Why aren't I in bed?


And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

3 comments:

April Mullen said...

I think you love because you are lovely. I don't know about you, but I tend to think that sometimes "on the surface" can come off very fake... and insincere. And you are genuine. And it hurts somtimes to be genuine. But could you think of it this way: you are only trying to follow the example that Christ gave us. And don't forget that.

Mind you, you are not perfect, you are human. But pobody's nerfect.

Lotsa love. I see lotsa beauty in you, Princess. Don't change, just stop worrying.

*hugs*

Kelly said...

I echo April's sentiments. :) Genuine is better than surface any day. It takes more, but people have way more respect for genuinitivity (yeah- I made that word up) than for fakeuosity (yeah-made that one up to.)

Living On The Edge said...

I miss Mom and Dad too:(