Friday, April 27, 2007

"Boob Day" ~ The Explaination...

So I have been asked by several people the significance of "Boob Day"... Here it is. The mystery solved...

Got a phone call from my niece first thing this morning wishing me a Happy "Boob Day", as she does every year on the 27th of April...well, for the last 9 years anyway... My boob job was 9 years ago today... It just happens to also be the very day that my niece's daughter was born. SO, every year on her daughter's birthday she calls and wishes me a Happy "Boob Day". {I still can't believe it's been 9 years!}

This morning I went over to Kelly's to go for a walk with her and Juliet, then stayed for a bit of a visit with Kelly, til AJ got home for lunch ~ I have an aversion to "husband time", and so when one comes home I leave, but THAT is a WHOLE other story...

After Kelly's I ended up in Coop's garage helping to bag the recyclables to take to the depot. Geraldine and the baby were sleeping, so I stayed outside with him (and froze my butt off!). I don't think I was there 10 minutes and Al showed up and took over the helping part. When Geraldine and the baby got up I went in (along with Crystal) and ended up staying there fore the rest of the day. We went tanning (my first time), and I managed to get warm. {It didn't last though...}

When I got home I checked my Facebook, as all good Facebook addicts do, and Beth had sent me Sheri's phone number! I was so glad to FINALLY be able to get in touch with her. I called her and we chatted for about an hour and caught up on, oh, the last 8 years or so. As soon as we both have a free weekend we will get together. She hasn't seen my kids since Al's and my wedding. That was 10 1/2 years ago! {I don't think I have seen her since our wedding!} I really can't wait to see her. We had a lot of fun together. It was with Sheri that "Donna Day" got it's origin, if you remember the post WAY back that I explained "Donna Day" and how it began as "Donna & Sheri Day"... Well, this is THAT Sheri.

Anyway, I am freezing, nauseous, and tired. I am going to go have a bath and go to bed. Night all...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

2 comments:

April Mullen said...

Wow.. chilly, yet lovely day! Hey...as it turns out: ME TOO!

Can we have a cheer for me? It's like my first in TWO WEEKS! :)

(You didn't tell that you didn't make the boobs bigger)

Love, me xo

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

No I had a REDUCTION. lol