Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wednesday AND Thursday

Please forgive me for neglecting to post yesterday, but my Sailor got home yesterday and I was NOT going to "waste" time on the computer! So why am I "wasting" time now? He is watching CSI, and I am talking with Princessa Mirabella on MSN as I type this. After CSI, it is off to bed.

So, yesterday, I had Bible Study in the morning, then I took my niece running her errands. We then went over to Halifax to wait for Al to call and say he was ready to get picked up. Got a parking ticket because my parking meter ran out...

So I picked up Al, we came home, got supper, got showered, then off to Bible Study.

Came home, put the kids to bed, and spent some time together. That was nice.

Today...I slept... I was so tired from not getting enough sleep, the right kind of sleep (I do not sleep well when Al is not here!), so I had a good sleeping day.

Tonight we went to Queenie's Live Wax Museum at school. It was pretty neat. Each kid in each class had to BE someone famous. They had to each prepare a presentation and we (the parents, etc), had to go from child to child so he/she could give us a brief biography of her character. Queenie was Amelia Earhart. It was interesting, but I was glad when it was over. The cement floors are hard on your back standing for a couple hours!

So, now we are home. Kids are in bed, and, as per paragraph 1, "he is watching CSI, and I am talking with Princessa Mirabella on MSN as I type this. After CSI, it is off to bed." Which will be soon.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I hope the weather is going to be nice. And I hope you all have a Bright, Bright, Sunshiney Day...


And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

1 comment:

April Mullen said...

You stole that line frome me! Bright, bright, blah, blah, blah... I KNOW I wrote that somewhere lately.

Okay, okay, so it's not MY line. FINE (picky). *huff*

Have a great day tomorrow. Remember I beat Brain (and I misspelled that on purpose) to your blog and YOU KNOW WHY!!

I'm glad you got a good sleep, but jeepers, don't HOG it all! 0:) (I'm desperate)

Love and hugs!

P.S. Was that too mean?