How Beautiful...were the deer in my yard today.
How Beautiful...were the words of encouragement from my nieces today.
How Beautiful...was the time spent over tea with Kelly and Callyn today.
How Beautiful...was the house after Queenie helped tidy today.
How Beautiful...it was to get positive feedback from the school today.
How Beautiful...was the weather...in Virginia today.
How Beautiful...were the cookies Queenie made today.
How Beautiful...was the time spent with Christine and Brenda today.
How Beautiful...was the sound of my guitar and my voice as I played and sang "How Beautiful" today.
How Beautiful...was today.
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
3 comments:
:) This made me smile.
I am so glad :)
Al emailed and he said
"I Like your first How Beautiful."
I think he meant this one, as opposed to the song lyrics I posted for "How Beautiful" on A Light In The Harbour.
He is so awesome.
Post a Comment