Today was my "busy day". I love Wednesdays, they are my favorite day of the week. I have my Lawrencetown Ladies Bible Study in the morning, then I usually run errands or do something fun for the rest of the day til the kids get home from school, then it is supper, get the kids to Youth Group, then normally go to my nighttime Bible Study that Al goes to as well.
Today was a little different than usual. I did get to Bible Study this morning (we are studying The Beatitudes, the "blessed are" 's... Today was "blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness"). After Bible study I dropped off Elijah's Pokemon cards to Stephanie, dropped Elizabeth at the Superstore, then went for a wax. This was not enjoyable. In fact, I did not even get it done... WHO does this? Anyone ever heard of a little thing called a RAZOR!
Then I took Elizabeth to her new apartment and went in for tea. She says she does not have as many stairs as she did in her old place, but I think it is pretty darned close! Anyway, I was rather surprised at how neat her apartment is! Good for you Elizabeth!
I then came home, got the guitars and headed out to get Cody at school and take him to his guitar lesson. I stayed too and we both managed to learn something!
Then a quick trip home for supper, and back to the church for Youth Group. I visited with Kelly while they were there, as my nighttime Bible Study has not started yet.
Kelly showed me how to chord on the piano... I think Mrs Mather would be having a bit of a fit as she always said that type of playing was cheating... Hence, my not knowing how to do it! But, I will learn as that is how the Worship Team plays, and, well, frankly, I want to be able to play once in a while. I had a really nice visit with Kelly...thanks :)!
And now I am home. I wanted to practice what I learned on the guitar tonight but it is now nearly tomorrow...HEY!!!!! When it becomes "tomorrow", I can say "Al will be home TODAY!!" Come on tomorrow! Only 5 more minutes!
Well, I should put the clothes into the dryer so my jeans are clean AND dry for tomorrow. To everyone, "Blessed Be..."
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
No comments:
Post a Comment