Tuesday, March 6, 2007

It's A Very, Very Blustery Day

Holy Cow! Was it ever cold today! How many days til Spring? I know that I really shouldn't complain because we have had quite a mild Winter, with hardly no snow (I think, counting today, it has snowed 5 times all Winter). But, it is not the snow, really, that bothers me. It is the cold wind. My hands are so chapped and sore from the wind today.

I took my niece running some errands today. Do you know what they sell at the dollar store now! Pregnancy tests! I can't imagine, coming from the dollar store, they would be very accurate. I suspect that there is/are going to be MANY disappointed and/or shocked people in the city!!! I was tempted to get one to check for accuracy. Not having a uterus, I know I am not pregnant, so if it said I was then I would know they were very ineffectual... But, I really have no reason to be overly concerned, so I didn't.

That is pretty much it for today. Not much to account for running all day again today. Really, one of these days I am going to stay home all day!



And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

3 comments:

Jo said...

We both thought the very same things about the dollarstore pregnancy tests!!!!lol. So now you can get preggers tests, rubber gloves and turkey basters all from the $store. It really does push the imagination now doesnt it!!!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Oh Jo, you crack me up!! I miss you!

Jo said...

I miss you too but as you know I am only the other side of your computer screen :)