Friday, March 9, 2007

I Did It Again

I waited too long and it is now "tomorrow" and I am writing about "today"... Good thing it is short!

Al and I were getting ready to go to Truro to get his Mom, but she called and said she wasn't feeling well, so we did not go. We went and had Tea at Timmies, then over to Halifax and walked around a bit, poked around in a few shops, then headed over to Brewdabakers for lunch. This was our "date" for this trip home.

Brewdabakers was yummy. Best chicken ceasar salad wrap I ever had ( my own notwithstanding, of course!) After lunch we went to the new (sucky) Walmart and picked up the few things we needed there. Came home, had a nap, then he watched Wrestling ( now I remember why I don't watch TV...), and I played around on the computer, my piano and my guitar.

I am off to bed now. So, all in all, not a very exciting day. If you DO want to read a jam-packed post, follow the link over there <---, to Pastor Brother Brian. He's been busy!

Toodles...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

No comments: