Today is the Lord's Day. May you be blessed by Him today and always... Shalom.
Church today, I found, very moving. I can't really explain it, but it was nice to see that the presence of the Lord still moves me to tears. And the presence of the Lord filled our tabernacle this morning.
After church, I was in a lot of pain from my Fibromyalgia, so after getting some of things ready for our turkey dinner tonight with Al's sister and her family, I went up to my bed with my heated massage mat that my wondefully thoughful husband bought me for Christmas, and began to read the first chapter of our new Bible Study book, The Is No I In Church by Keith Drury (http://www.drurywriting.com/keith/ ; http://www2.blogger.com/profile/05058949281404407630 )
I read until Dana and the gang arrived, then got up and finished making supper. We had a nice visit. It is much better when we are not rushed! However, I did not actually get to say good-bye, because just before they were getting ready to leave my friend Brenda called, so I kinda waved Bye to them as they went out. Brenda and I chatted on the phone for about an hour (well, actually, until my phone died!), then on MSN briefly, before I went to spend some time with Al, as he leaves in the morning for 10 days.
He is gone on up to bed, and I am joining him here momentarily. Eleven days til he gets home... And he hasn't even left yet...
Check out my brother's new Blog, From The Pulpit Of New Tusket (the link is in my list), and read his sermon from this morning, and read about our Dad's friend who walked 5000 miles to safety and freedom during the war. It is a fascinating story!
Night All...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
2 comments:
Donna Jean, and the sermon was good too. Those pics of those deers are amazing. I haven't seen any deer down here in New Tusket, just a few bears.
Blessings
Pastor Brother Brian
Yes Brian, the sermon was very good too! I am glad that the new Blog worked out for you.
The deer were awesome! Startled me when I looked up and this DEER was staring at ME through my kitchen window!
Oh, and by the way, you can keep the bears... I don't mind. REALLY!
Love Your Baby Sister
Post a Comment