So, my day started with my DH getting after me for posting about the unfortunate piano incident... I would copy his exact words, but that would only make him madder, I think... Although, he says he is not mad. Anyway, Sorry Dear. I love you. I will try to recover from the trauma now that I have a piano.
Speaking of piano, today was a much better day. I played pieces that I used to play and could get through most of them, with the exception of Theme from Paganini by Rachmaninov. That is just plain HARD!
Something happened to my keyboard and all my keys were sticking. I tried to clean it by prying off the buttons and trying to get the dust and gunk out, but they still stuck when I put the buttons back on. So, I had to get a new keyboard, because, Heaven forbid, I not be able to use my computer!!! Fortunately Elizabeth had an extra one, so I did not have to buy one. So I went over to get her, and the keyboard, and her laundry. We went to Superstore for margerine, sweet potato, carrots, and a notebook. Spent about $40... Needless to say, I got more than those 4 things. In fact I did not even get the notebook because she said the one I wanted cost too much. SO I went to the dollar store for a notebook. They did not have one I liked, but I managed to spend another $11 there. From there we went to Blessings because they had a really nice notebook there that I wanted (for another purpose), so I went and grabbed that. AND ONLY THAT, if you can believe it! We then came home
We made supper, then kinda fought over who was going to be on MSN when. She watched TV, I played Send In The Clowns, then it started to snow. Not very much, mind you, but she decided she wanted to go home tonight and not in the morning. I told her Fine, just so long as I we can go to Walmart on the way for fabric for the back of my quilt.
I did not get the fabric for the back of my quilt because the fleece that they carry is really stretchy and would not work. However... I did spend $40 there - on alphaghetti, panties, pens {they were on clearance! So were the panties, come to think of it}... I also got the notebook I WANTED to get at the Superstore. I don't know what else. I know I picked up a few things that she needed and picked up something for someone else...
Anyway, I am home now. I remembered to send out all the emails that I was supposed to send out. I called my brother, Rockey, back because he called when I was out. He called to tell me he got himself a brand spanking new motorcycle. A 2007, 900 Kawasaki, Special Edition. I assume that is good... I am just glad that he is doing something for himself, instead of that Gold Digger... No, I am not bitter... Here is a picture of me on the back of his old bike, and Rockey.

Tomorrow, I need to remember to put some clothes through the wash to make sure that Queenie and I have unscented clothes to wear to Julie's tomorrow night, right from the underwear to the outerwear. Someone, please remind me! I also have my first piano lesson tomorrow. I am really excited. I will get to find out how far behind I actually am. But, that is tomorrow's tale. Tonight, I am off to do a bit more on my lesson for my There Is No I In Church group tomorrow night, then off to dreamland (I hope)
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
7 comments:
ok so i really did NOT need rice krispie squares or licorice but I got both... for some reason I had a craving for sugar tonight... must have been because Donna cooked an amazing supper... Of course she always cooks good food...I hate cooking as she knows...so I get to enjoy a homecooked meal and get all my laundry done when I am at her house... I love it.
I really did not do much. Elizabeth made the rice, she started the pork. I just did the mushroom/onion stir fry and the green beans... But thanks Elizabeth. Supper was good. Thanks for your help!
its not hard to put the pork in the electric frying pan and rice in the microwave...taadaaa... my kind of cooking...
Goodluck with your piano lessons this afternoon! :)
Thanks Kelly! It went well. Juliet told me to bring books 1 & 2, so I took 1-4. Then she put them on the floor and dug out a 5, so I guess I am not as far behind as I thought. She said next time to bring 6&7...
We missed you this morning!
Donna, I posted a note on Rockey and his bike. I was there today and he almost had himself talked out of it. But he finally got the sold tag on the bike.
Love PBB
You mean the witch almost had him talked out of it!!!!
Post a Comment