Well, I missed Monday...again. Oh well... Here is Monday's. It'll be short.
I decided to run up to Windsor to visit Al's cousin with the broken leg. Had a nice visit with his Mom (oh, and him too...!) Hadn't seen her since Christmastime.
When I got home I found our friends getting their car ready. Her mother is in ICU in Ontario and is not expected to make it. She has fluid on her lungs and they have had to drain them several times since Friday. Please pray that God would be merciful toward her mother, and for safe travel for them as they make the long drive to Ontario, with a baby!
After supper the kids went swimming and I emailed with Al. I don't know what the Military Wives did without email! To anyone who thinks that our internet bill is an un-necessary, frivolous, expense... YOU try spending days, weeks, months away from your spouse, not being allowed to know where he is at times, whether he is safe or is in danger, on calm seas or in a storm's path, with the only communication available is email, then we will talk about how "un-necessary" it is!
I will just be glad when he gets home. He gets to stay home for a few weeks this time! Ya-Hoo!
I met up with 2 of my Acadia friends on Facebook this week. That was pretty neat! One of them lives here in town! We are going to meet for a coffee one day soon.
Well, that is about it for today. I am in a lot of pain today (about a 7 - 8), so if you are so inclined, you can also pray that this Fibro-Flare ends soon!
Good Night...Or should I say Good Morning...Have a glorious Tuesday!
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
2 comments:
Good Morning, Donna-Jean,
Psalm 29:11 (NCV) The Lord gives strength to his people; The Lord blesses his people with peace.
These things I pray for you today.
Hugs!
Hi April,
Thank you! Strength and peace would work!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment