Thursday, March 8, 2007

My Sailor Came Home!!!

I am so happy, my Sailor came home today. He is pretty tired though, but not too tired to go over to Cooper's... We just got back. Cooper had to show Al his new tattoo.

After I picked Al up at the Dockyard we went to get our taxes done. What fun that is! Took 2 hours. Then we had a bit of a nap before we went across the road. Pretty quiet really.

Tomorrow morning we are going to Truro to pick up his mother because she is coming for the weekend. We are NOT taking the dog!

Not much really happened today aside from Al coming home. I am very glad that he is back. I kinda miss him when he is away...

That's all for tonight...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

5 comments:

Living On The Edge said...

Welcome home, Al.
How come your not taking the dog? He travels so well.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Oh Brian, you are so funny!!!
We didn't end up going anyway, Al's mother got the flu...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment Donna... sometimes its the little ones that mean the most to me...And there are fewer stairs... 14 compared to 27...

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Hello Ibitz,

Kinda freaks me out when it says anonymous... Good thing I am smart...

You're welcome... The stairs are still a killer... These apartments really need to hear about a little thing called an ELEVATOR!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately in Nova Scotia elevators are not required in buildings with less than 4 floors... I know its a royal pain in the backside... I feel the worst for the men who helped me move into Highfield Park and then all of your family moving me into here... So many stairs...so little time to climb them...