This was a "beige" day. Not bad, not necessarily good, just beige...
I practiced my piano for an hour. Practiced my guitar for an hour.
Walked over to Geraldine's, but she was taking the baby up for a nap, so I walked back home (it was actually nice enough outside today to GO for a walk!)
Looked around my yard today. Have what looks like Tulips popping up. That is encouraging. After all, Spring was the other day.
Came back home and played my piano for another few hours... Good thing I bought it or I'd be stir crazy by now!
The kids found our lost cat. Lost him again bringing him home... Oh well, he is the one that sprayed. Which reminds me, we have to get "Elvis" (I DID NOT NAME THIS CAT!!!!) fixed before he starts spraying. That is why I like female cats. They don't spray.
I kinda wanted to go to my brother's, but this is a long month, and the time between pays is longer, so... Guess I won't be doing that. And besides, I need to keep my money for Newfoundland. Only 19 more days! YAY!
My Fibro is acting up quite badly and I am in a lot of pain today, so I think I am going to take something for the pain and go to bed on my heating pad to read.
Let's all hope for a Bright Yellow or Orange Day tomorrow...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
2 comments:
I hope today is brighter than yesterday. I'm happy your piano has brought you so much joy. Juliet was singing your praises yet again yesterday! :) See you Sunday!
Hi Kelly,
So far it is bright...the sun is shining, it is quiet... I really do not know how I lived so long without a piano! That's funny about Juliet. I played through my 5 book, skipped the 6 book because I never did play anything in a 6 book (I think I got it at a yard sale or something just to have(, played through my 7 AND 8 books. Just songs I already knew (of course).
How was your Girls' Thing last night? You know, I totally forgot about the Ladies' Ministry Night at church last night! I did not have to sit here bored to tears afterall! Silly me...
Have a Bright, Bright Sunshiney Day...
Post a Comment