This just in...
Evidently "boredom" and having no one to talk to, no where to go are not the same things... Yes I could sew, I could clean, I could go out in the cold... But I will still be by myself, and hence, still be, according to my definition, "bored"...
I am a social creature and have not had much social interation for about 2 days now... {I really am not needy...}
3:35PM
Deborah and the girls are coming to spend the night. She did not answer the phone when I called her before because it was stuck in the sofa and did not hear it... Has that ever happened to you? Have you ever had to have someone call you so you could follow the ring to, say, the deep freezer???
Anyway, I am happy now. I am going to have company.
AND a Blue Jay was at my bird feeder...first time! I hope he tells his friends!
9:01PM
Deborah and the girls are here for the night. Marie is coming over for a while. Now if we could just get the kids to go to bed AND go to sleep relatively early, we could actually have some ADULT TIME... Imagine how much fun THAT would be...
Night Everyone.
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
8 comments:
Boredom is just a state of mind...Go for a walk, go to the passage and walk along the boardwalk, read a book, finish taht book Al gave you...make a purse...there are lots of things to do...as I have found...doing housework helps relieve my boredom...good luck
Oh housework! That is that stuff that only gets done when people are coming over who don't KNOW you are not Martha Stewart!
Yuck! Housework!
I know the feeling... and, not to make you feel worse, but I think you're right. No matter how many things you have to do with "yourself", you're still by yourself. I feel that way a lot too. But just remember, you're never "alone" with God.
You can always come and visit me!
~Sandy
Sandy, if you had have been on MSN yesterday morning I might have!!
***********************************
April, I get like that a lot when Al is away. Sometimes I like to be by myself, but there are times when it just about DRIVES ME! Like yesterday!
But, Deborah and Marie and I had fun last night chatting and laughing. I am glad that they came over.
Sorry I didn't get talking to you at church today. We left right after because Kayleigh had a bday party to get to in hfx by 1pm. Then again, were you there today? I didn't see you when I looked for you upfront in your regular seat.
Sorry I missed you at church today. We had to leave right after because Kayleigh had a birthday party to be at in Hfx at 1pm. I sent another comment but for some reason it didn't post. Sorry.
HI Brenda,
Actually, both posts posted.
And no I wasn't in church today. We had company.
I hope Kayleigh had fun at her birthday party. I can't believe she is old enough to go to birthday parties. Seems like the other day she was just a little tiny bit of a thing!
See you soon.
Post a Comment