Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Technically It Is Tomorrow

But since I have not gone to bed yet, it is still kinda today...

I am really REALLY beginning to think I should have had stitches in my stupid finger. It is kinda gaping! It is still swollen and still sore, but it has been 3 days so they can't put a stitch in it now anyway, so it is going to heal with a very wide scar.

I got up this morning in a Fibro Flare. Could barely move. Had an epsom salts bath and that helped to at least loosen me up enough to move. Then I thought it would be nice to clean the bath tub. So I ended up cleaning the 2 bathrooms this morning. They needed it, and it actually felt good that I accomplished something, even as minute as cleaning the bathrooms!

Al and I went out to the store for some "bread and milk", then came home and made supper.

I had heard ENOUGH of Star Trek, so I IM~ed my friend Kathleen and asked if she was free tonight because I needed some "girl time" desperately! She called and we planned to go to the boardwalk and go for a walk. After our walk (MAN SHE IS FAST!), we went to Sea Gulps. We each had a "London Fog". I had never had one before, but she has and so I trusted her when she said they were good. She was right! It was very good.

She and I talked about the Small Business Network she is starting up for the Passage. It is very exciting. We talked about getting myself organized (she is a personal organizer). We agreed to a trade for 3 hours of organization for a purse. I am pretty excited to get myself a schedule I can work with, not one that works against me.

After I got back, Al was over to Cooper's, so I went over there. He and Cooper and Scooby were have a couple beer, so I called the kids (we live across the road) to bring over the things I needed to get muffins made for Kelly's in the morning. So I made Apple Cinnamon Fat-Free muffins, Banana Fat-Free muffins, and Lemon Poppy-Seed Fat-Free muffins to take to Kelly's, and I made Spice muffins and Chocolate muffins to leave at Geraldine's. Once they were done, we came home.

Al is in bed, and I am going pretty soon. I just need to finish up here, wash my make up off, brush my teeth, etc. I need to slather my poor dry, cracked hands with lotion (I was out in the wind, then had them in the dishpan, then out in the wind again...), and I am off to bed to do my devotionals and maybe read a bit... Who knows what the insomnia will bring tonight...

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday. OH...And Happy Birthday Karen... It is today!




And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

No comments: