I did not get home last night in time to post anything. My niece Sandy came down and we went to my friend Ashley's for a Girl's Night. We made dinner, watched a few movies, and had a couple girly drinks. It was fun.
Yesterday morning was Al's breakfast date with the kids, and his mother was arriving on the bus, so I dropped Al and the kids off at McD's and went to the bus depot to get his mother. We went back and got them at McD's and headed over to Walmart because his mother was taking the kids to get their pictures done. Of course, they couldn't do it then, and told us to come back at 4.
I spent most of the afternoon trying to tune my guitar. It is very difficult tuning a 12-string guitar and it is still not right. I am going to have to take it over to AJ and see if he can do it, and SHOW me how to do it. The website is not overly helpful. I just ended up frustrated, with a very badly sounding guitar...much worse than when I started.
Al and his mother took the kids back to Walmart for their photos because by that time it was time for Sandy to arrive so we could go over to Ashley's.
While preparing dinner with Sandy and Ashely, I sliced open my finger with a really sharp serrated knife. It bled and bled and bled. It really hurts! It throbbed all night long and kept me awake.
We watched a few movies and got home about midnight. The time went ahead last night, so it was really 1am, which made getting up very difficult!
Well, that was yesterday...
The kids' pictures turned out nicely. I had a good time with Sandy and Ashley. Didn't see much of Al all day, but he has this week off so we will make up for that during the week!
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
No comments:
Post a Comment