Sitting in the hospital...
Al's cousin, Scooby, fell on the ice last night and broke his leg. We spent the day at the hospital waiting for him to get out of surgery, then keeping him company. He is OK, nasty break, though, I guess. He got a couple screws in it!
After we got back, I played around on here for a bit to relax, and now I am off to bed.
Sorry Kathleen, that we did not get to the St. Patty's Day celebration that Mike planned. We fully intended to go, but after being at the hospital all day, we were pretty tired. I hope you had lots of fun!
Well, off to bed. Church tomorrow, then I have no idea if anyone will be coming for supper or not. No one got back to us...
Toodles All...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
2 comments:
Poor Scooby! That sucks!
I know!
Post a Comment