Monday, March 12, 2007

I Guess I Am Still A Day Behind...


So, what happened Sunday (yesterday)? Oh yes...


Skipped church to go to a Fashion Show and Luncheon where the guest of honor was the Lieutenant of Nova Scotia. The guest speaker was talking about, more or less, achieving your goals, whether they are personal or business goals. It was rather interesting, since I have been trying to get a small business started now for about 2 years. I just don't have the "get up and go".


For those of you who don't know, I will post a picture I want to turn into a flyer.



After that outing with Sandy, we came back here, Sandy got ready to head back to the Valley, and Al helped me make supper. We had yummy chicken and pasta.
Geraldine brought the baby over so Al's mother could see him before she left for the bus to go back to Truro. Al took her to the bus, and I visited with Geraldine for a bit, then ended up going with her when she left to Tim's and then over to her place for a bit. Al was coming in the driveway as we were leaving (he learned to drive my truck over the weekend!), so we told him to head over with Cooper and we would be right there with coffee.
We had a short visit, then came home to go to bed, as Al had duty today (Yuk!).
As soon as I got home Cody wanted me to take him to Sebastian's so he could spend the night. Good thing he got me before I took off my shoes! Anyway, I took him to Sebastian's, came home, fiddled around on the computer for a few minutes then went to bed.
So, that was Sunday. I wonder what this beautiful sunny day will bring?

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

No comments: