Monday's entry on MONDAY!
What did I do today?
This is the first day of March Break and I slept in a bit, had a bath, and did, more or less, nothing all day. Al is on duty today, and that really bites!
I found a website that has a 12-string tuner on it, and I tuned my guitar. That took a good 2 hours. Then I practiced some on my guitar, and I still rather suck! I have decided that Stan Rogers is WAY too smart for me, so I will just listen to him, and not bother trying to play anything anymore.
I played around on my piano for a bit today too. I guess I had a musical day. I talked to Juliet yesterday and I start my piano lessons next week. I really can't wait, because I suck at that now too! I hate that I went so long without a piano and now I am so far behind.
I checked out some B&B's in Cornerbrook just in case Karen and I get to go for an overnight. I really hope we can, because there is a really cute one there.
http://www.thedoctorshousebandb.ca/default.htm
Only 30 days and I am on my way to Newfoundland! YIPPIE! I called Karen tonight. Her birthday is tomorrow - Happy "22nd" Birthday, Karen! Can't wait to see you!
So, now I guess I am waiting for CSI Miami to come on and then to bed with a book or something.
I hope everyone had an OK Monday...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
No comments:
Post a Comment