Thursday, May 3, 2007

Will I Ever Find One I Like?

There just aren't enough Templates and Colors to choose from!!! AUGH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


10:25PM

I am FINISHED! I am NOT changing it AGAIN! I LIKE this one. And it can't be stolen (TANYA) because I made it up! LOL

I am going to bed now. Nighty~Night... Big day tomorrow...got COMPANY coming from Not-Digby! YAY!

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy moses..who needs coffee in the morning when all u need to do now is open up donna's blog and take a look...

Anonymous said...

BRIGHT YELLOW BRIGHT YELLOW BRIGHT YELLOW just in case its not the same colour when you all read my comments

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i like the pale yellow and sunflowers

April Mullen said...

I liked the sunflowers... but truly, I am happy when you are happy.

Lovely.

xo

Anonymous said...

I like the new design...yeahhhhhhhhhhh.... be safe driving April...will keep you in my prayers til I hear ur safe and sound at Donna's.

April Mullen said...

Oh... I have precious cargo... there is no other way to drive than safely.

(Thanks Elizabeth)