Saturday, May 5, 2007

April & Mya's Visit

It was so nice having April & Mya down for the weekend! This morning April got up with the Baby quite a bit before I woke up. (I wish she would have woken me so I could get up with her, but she is just too kind...)

We made bacon and eggs and toast for brunch (and it is still not sitting well in my belly - now I remember why I do not eat bacon! It doesn't like me!)

After we cleaned up we tried to decide what we wanted to do today. We decided that it was to cold to go to Historic Properties, and really too cold for the Boardwalk, or Lawrencetown Beach. So we went down to Fisherman's Cove and went into the one gift shop that is open for the season (and they really didn't have much yet, either). After that I took her down to Hartlan Point (the end of the road!) and showed her the golf course (woo hoo!) and McNab's and Devil's Islands, and, of course, the Sea... Not that she hasn't ever seen the sea before, but I just think it is so pretty down there! From there we went to Mic Mac Mall. Did a little shopping. She got a skirt and a top. Got shorts for Craig, and a dress and sunglasses for Mya. She also got a nice hand made potato bin. Really cute.

As we were getting ready to leave, Al called the cell to tell me that he was almost to Tim's and needed to be picked up. We went over and got him then came back here.

As April was feeding Mya I made spaghetti for us for supper. She left shortly after we ate... Round about the time she told Craig she'd be home (Oops!)

This is too slow to load pictures tonight. I will do it later. Night...



And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

No comments: