Sorry Kelly, we were not allowed to take any pictures. I did take some of her at dinner, at the 5 Fishermen. Let's see if this thing will let me load one or two.
Here she is in her new "grown up dress", as we were waiting for our table. Isn't she pretty?
They brought her dessert (ice cream with whipped cream and fruit), with "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate on the plate.
This is the only picture from Neptune. See the roses hanging in the window? There were roses everywhere for Beauty and the Beast.
It really is too bad that the characters did not come out after the play. Sometimes they do. I really would have like a picture of her with Belle, Beast/Prince, and Gaston. Gaston was the best, I think. He was just like the cartoon character. They could not have cast a better actor for the role.
Well, that's it for tonight. I am heading to bed, hopefully to sleep! Stupid cold!
Life As I Know It
2 comments:
Tell Victoria I LOVE her dress!! She looks so sweet :) Also, it stinks you couldn't get any pictures of the characters, but I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.
Ok, that Happy Birthday plate--BEAUTIFUL!
Oh, she looks so pretty! :) I wish I had a dress like that!
Post a Comment