Tuesday, May 8, 2007

~~~~~~~I Know, I KNOW~~~~~~

I said I wasn't going to change it again , but, you see, it did not match my pretty new picture...

Elizabeth wants to read an exciting blog. My suggestion to her is to read someone else because my life is B~O~R~I~N~G!

Today, I sat out on my front step in the sun and did my Bible Study lesson for tomorrow night. I fiddled on here til I got mad at it, then made my lunch and put a table cloth on the outside table and ate outside. It was so nice! {Note to self: Go get the table cloth before it rains!}

Made some yummy spaghetti for supper, then sat down to re-do my blog... I hate my computer. Did I say that already?? Yes? Well I am saying it again! NEW COMPUTER NEW COMPUTER NEW COMPUTER!!!!!

So, that was my exciting life for today. Tomorrow is "Donna Day". Let's hope for a better day tomorrow... Night all... Or if you are reading this Wednesday, Have a lovely day...



And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The least you could have done was tell us how beautiful the sun was today, how your flowers are doing, how nice the sun was today, how many of your flowers are blooming, how hot the sun was, what colours of flowers you have...DO YOU GET MY HINTS?? Are they clear enough? Just because you think your life is boring, it does not mean it is...The sun, the flowers, the rain, etc all make your life interesting...It is all in your perspective. And that is my final word...

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Ok, so you want me to DESCRIBE everything. I take it you just want to read my WRITING... Well, that can be arranged, but not tonight. Tonight I am just plain mad at the computer! And I am tired and going to bed to finish my lesson for tomorrow morning. We shall see if tomorrow's post is more eloquent...