Oh... and just to add insult to injury, our dining room table just crashed to the ground (after, of COURSE, falling ON my knees!) I am going for a nap. I will re-emerge after cheerleading when it is time for Queenie's birthday cake.
Enjoy what pictures got loaded...
This is my Boy~Child holding Miss Mya.

This is my Man~Child holding Miss Mya.

This is Queenie holding Miss Mya.

This is all the kidlettes together.

This is me (looking simple), holding Miss Mya.
April, and Miss Mya, and me.
April and Miss Mya in her Sun-Bonnet... A Sun-Bonnet... In Eastern Passage! Now THAT is wishful thinking!
I hope you enjoyed the photos of our visit. April, I really hope you had a good time. I am not much of a hostess I'm afraid. I am used to people just coming and helping themselves with whatever they need. I REALLY enjoyed having you. Hope we can do it again sometime soon! Love~N~Hugs...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
5 comments:
Hey. :) Sorry it didn't work for us to get together yesterday, and I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you April. Glad you guys had a good visit, though!
Hey Kelly, it was rather disappointing because I know that you and April would really like each other. You are a lot alike. You both possess that gentle, quiet spirit (that I SO EVIDENTLY) do not have. There will be other opportunities I am sure.
Are you going to be able to go to Brenda's tomorrow night for Girls' Night? (That is, if she is feeling better!)
I am sorry that we didn't meet too, Kelly. Maybe another time!
Cute pics. I won't have to blog about my trip at all! I will just have to put a link to your blog!! :) haha
**Hugs**
Um, dont hate me, but Andrew looks like Bud.
I know Tanya, but if you remebered Grampie Keddy you would see some of him in there too.
April, I am going to go read your blog right now.
Post a Comment