Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Crazy~Hectic~Busy

For someone who didn't really "do" anything today, I sure was BUSY! Today was "errand day", and I got off to a VERY slow start. I awoke in a LOT of pain today and therefore was moving very slowly.

I will spare you all the boring details of my day. I will say I did get most of my errands done. Queenie and Daddy went dress shopping, but ended up needing some Mommy help. I took her into Eclipse and she got the first one she tried on...what can I say? It's a Mom thing... I want a new dress...*pout*


That really was the highlight. I told you is was not a very exciting day. I am now going to go have some Butter Pecan ice cream, then go finish my Bible Study lessons for tomorrow morning.

Hope this finds you all well...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

1 comment:

April Mullen said...

While Daddy-Daughter shopping does appeal to my sentimental side, the trend does appear throughout history that Mommies are the better dress-picker-outers! :)

(no offense, Al!)