Friday, May 4, 2007

This One Is For Kathleen

I know... I said I wasn't going to change it again, but my dear friend Kathleen had difficulty reading those colors together, and if she did, likely she was not the only one. SO...let's try this one out...

I am very happy to say that my company arrived from Not-Digby around noon today, safe and sound. We had lunch then took Al to meet up with Tim to go to NB. Then I took her to MaryAnn's. And yes, she loved it! From there we went to DQ to order Queenie's birthday cake (and have a waffle bowl sundae, YUM!). Then to the Superstore to grab a few things for supper, then homeward bound.

We made supper, spend forever and a day trying to get this blog's colors right (with a fried, slow computer!), had supper, cleaned up, fiddled around a bit more, made some snacks and watched "You, Me & Dupree" - quite funny, except for a bit in the middle which was just plain silly!

She had Little Miss Mya all settled down and we are getting ready to go to bed now too. Let's all pray for nice Saturday weather so we can do something fun tomorrow.

Good night all...

OH, by the way... Al & I FINALLY unpacked the boxes that were in our room from the move, AND cleaned the whole room. It actually looks pretty good! Oh, and he ordered our new computer. Let's hope it comes before this one explodes!

Happy Saturday everyone...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I like this one. :) I'm also beginning to enjoy the fact that every time I check your blog, I never know what it's going to look like. Maybe you should just keep on changing it.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Sometimes I even forget what it looks like!!! haha

Thanks Kelly! Have a good Saturday!