Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Removal Of Photographs

I removed some photograps because they were causing my page to load too slowly.

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Sad to see the pictures go, but I can see how they would make stuff load slower. When's your new computer coming?

Kelly said...

Are you still up for tomorrow?

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Hey Kelly,
Yeah it was nice having all the photos, but it was taking FOREVER. When my new computer comes (next week?) I will, perhaps put some back on.

Yes definitely up for tomorrow. Going to get all my packing done today.

Anonymous said...

You linked my blog!

Thanks babe!

Beth

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Did that the first day. You just noticing now?

April Mullen said...

Too bad about the pictures... maybe you can bring them back when the new pc comes. :)

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Yeah April, that is what I am hoping. Another week and it should be here. YAY!