Thursday, May 3, 2007

A Different Waiting...

The Aliant guy came around 4:00. He did NOT call beforehand like he was supposed to so it was a good thing I was back from the MFRC by then. So, I am no longer waiting for him.

I am, however, waiting for pages to load, programs to load, etc, etc, etc. You see, my computer is TOAST! It only starts when it wants to, and that is not very often! So I have decided that NO ONE is to turn it off until I get a new one for fear that it won't turn back on! I also need to get some CD's so that I can burn all the info I have saved on the computer; files and patterns and recipes and photos... I REALLY don't want to lose all that. Especially the important files and photographs. I may try to upload the photos onto Ringo so at least they are there, but there are 100's of them! Somehow, I just don't think I will be able to!

I also am waiting for tomorrow. Princessa is coming for the weekend and I am very excited!

I lead Bible Study last night, it was on Testimony. Everyone gave their testimony. It was pretty cool. {If you have never heard Tim's, ask him! It's wicked!}

What else? I think that about brings us up to date. Gotta get the house cleaned up for the Princessa for tomorrow. I will have Al for the morning tomorrow so we can do that then. Then around 2pm, he is heading off with the Men~Folk for the Man Alive "retreat" in Quispamsis {Betcha the spellchecker will get THAT one! * Spellcheck wants me to put "Customize"* haha}. I am very glad that he is getting the opportunity to go on this men's' weekend. I pray that they all have their own personal revivals. I know ladies' retreats are pretty awesome, so I hope that the men enjoy themselves too!

The ladies' one is in the US...So I kinda doubt I will be there... Oh well, I will just have to have my own! Anyone want to come?

Everyone have a great Thursday!

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

1 comment:

April Mullen said...

Three cheers for the Princessa:

hip hip HOORAY
hip hip HOORAY
hip hip HOORAY!!

hee hee